Server Side Pagination in MEAN Stack (MySQL, ExpressJS, Angular, NodeJS)
Server side pagination in MEAN Stack tutorial. This is an example of implement server side pagination in Angular 9, Node Js with MySQL
Need to see previous lesson MEAN Stack Tutorial with CRUD Operations for more details.
Working in Node.js API
Angular Side Work
Install ngx-pagination library in your Angular application for pagination.
import NgxPaginationModule in product.module.ts
Edit file src/app/product/services/product.service.ts and replace method getProducts.
Complete code of product.service.ts
Product List Component
Edit src/app/product/product-list/product-list.component.ts for add below variables.
And one method getPage(). This method call on click page no.
Complete code of product-list.component.ts
In this tutorial we have learnt server side pagination in Angular 9 with Node.Js and MySQL with the help of an example.
This lesson also available on YouTube
More Posts - MEAN Stack
- MEAN Stack with MySQL
- Integrate Angular 8/9 with Node.js in MEAN Stack
- Routing, Lazy Loading Modules and Multiple Layouts in Angular 8/9
- User Registration in Angular 8/9 in MEAN Stack
- JWT Token Based Authentication using Passport in Node.js
- Angular 8/9 JWT Authentication with Example in MEAN Stack
- MEAN Stack Tutorial with CRUD Operations
- Server Side Pagination in MEAN Stack (MySQL, ExpressJS, Angular, NodeJS)
- Angular 9 Drag and Drop File Upload with Progress Bar using Node js API