Angular 9 Drag and Drop File Upload with Progress Bar using Node js API
Drag and drop file upload with progress bar in Angular 9 using Node.js API
Working in Node.js API
You can see all lessons here MEAN Stack Tutorial.
Multer is a node.js middleware for handling multipart/form-data, which is primarily used for uploading files.
Create a file routes/fileupload.js
Angular Side Work
Create a class model for typed data of response.
Create a service fileUpload.
File Upload Component
Create a component FileUploadComponent
Define route of file upload in product-routing.module.ts
Add file upload link in src/app/shared/backend-header/backend-header.component.html
In this lesson we have learnt file upload using drag and drop with progress bar in Angular 9 and using Node.js API.
This lesson also available on YouTube
More Posts - MEAN Stack
- MEAN Stack with MySQL
- Integrate Angular 8/9 with Node.js in MEAN Stack
- Routing, Lazy Loading Modules and Multiple Layouts in Angular 8/9
- User Registration in Angular 8/9 in MEAN Stack
- JWT Token Based Authentication using Passport in Node.js
- Angular 8/9 JWT Authentication with Example in MEAN Stack
- MEAN Stack Tutorial with CRUD Operations
- Server Side Pagination in MEAN Stack (MySQL, ExpressJS, Angular, NodeJS)
- Angular 9 Drag and Drop File Upload with Progress Bar using Node js API