Project Overview and Setup - Angular 6 / Angular 7
In this project we will create Blogger Project in Angular 6/7 with CodeIgniter 3.x for web services and MySQL for database. Admin and fronted both side features included in this project. Admin features like as admin login, logout, manage post, manage static pages etc. Fronted features like as show blog post, blog detail page, static pages etc.
- Project Overview and Setup
- Bootstrap Integration
- Project Structure and Create All Modules
- Create Routing and Navigation
- Theme Integration and Create Home Page
- Deployment on live server
- Blog listing page on fronted
- Blog detail page on fronted
- Show static page like as About, Contact etc.
- Create contact form and data send at email
- Admin Login
- Admin Dashboard
- Admin Logout
- CRUD #1 Admin create blog post
- CRUD #2 Admin can view blog list
- CRUD #3 Admin can edit blog post
- CRUD #4 Admin can delete blog post
- Admin can view static pages like as About, Contact, etc.
- Admin can view list of categories
Angular require Node.js. If you have already installed Node.js then to check your version, run node -v in a terminal/console window.
If you want to install Node.js then to get Node.js, go to nodejs.org
Install the Angular CLI
Create new project using below command
Press "y" for create routing module and press Enter key.
Select stylesheet format for this project and press Enter key. If you want another stylesheet format then you can select format by press up-down arrow key.
Load project directory "blogger"
Now run this project
Blog Detail Page
Admin Login Page
Admin Blog Listing Page
Please click below YouTube button for subscribe my channel truecodex for latest videos.
Angular Project Login - username: admin and password: admin
Angular 6/7 Tutorial in Hindi
truecodex.com provides video tutorial for enough understanding of all the necessary components of Angular 6 and Angular 7.
truecodex.com will keep uploading videos of the latest features of Angular. Please subscribe my channel for latest videos.